Covid-19 Transmission Prevention Procedures
We look forward to seeing you at Restoration Health. In an effort to keep our patients safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, the following procedures and policies are in place:
- All patients are required to sign an electronic form acknowledging our COVID-19 Transmission Prevention Policy.
- All visitors will be pre-screened via phone prior to arrival.
- All visitors must be wearing a facemask PRIOR to entering our office.
- All visitors will have their temperatures taken PRIOR to entering our office. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be permitted to enter.
- All visitors are required to wash hands immediately upon arrival.
- Patients are scheduled so that they can go directly into a designated treatment room after hand washing and not have to wait in the reception area. To help us comply with social distancing, please be sure to show up on time for your appointment.
- Please sit on the treatment table when you enter the treatment room. Please DO NOT touch door handles. Restoration Health staff will open and close the doors as needed to ensure your safety and privacy.
- Each treatment room has a HEPA-filtered air purifier.
- Pillowcases are vinyl and are wiped down with disinfectant after each patient.
- As needed, each patient will have their own thermal blanket that will be kept at Restoration Health in a sealed ziplock bag designated for their own use.
- Unless a patient requires physical assistance from a care giver or are getting treated at the same time as a spouse or family member, we kindly request you do not bring anyone with you for your treatment appointment.
- The bathroom keys are sanitized with a UV light after each use, as are harder to treat surfaces.